Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

2:12 AM Forum Check

Options
Spring Chicken
Spring Chicken Posts: 10,255
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Good morning Eggheads and those who somehow lost their way.

The plumbing alert went off and brought me out of dreamstate and back to the current century. I had just been attacked by a rogue knight in a small English village in the year 1141. I was actually relieved that I was in dreamstate and not party to the real event. Otherwise, I would surely be cemetery fodder because I had nothing to fight off the knight with except my trusty Lawn Ranger Grid Lifter which hung loosely from my monk habit. Come to think of it I may have been able to put up quite a fight because of its magical properties.

Anyway, I followed the all too familiar trek to the maintenance facility, arriving in sufficient time to activate the release valve and safely dispense a measurable quantity of biofluid into the porcelain furniture where a simple flick of the lever sent it to the recycling center for redistribution back into the wild where every little drop is accounted for. As usual I was pleased with my performance.

Then off to the food preparation center where I routinely confirmed the proper operation of the refrigeration unit's interior illuminator. It was performing well within specifications.

And then to the external observation device where I spied Rodney Dangerbird walking in place at his security post. He was surprised to see me and waved that all was secure. He is aware of my upcoming structural maintenance and assumed that I would be off duty until it is completed. I explained that my plans were to do as such but that my desire to communicate with other Eggents was making it difficult to return to dreamstate. He said he understands dreamstate because he often dreams of Mona returning to the Ranch one more time. Just talking about it made him crow.

I left Rodney to his thoughts (and duties) and ambled into the Intergalactic Communications Center to check the Forum. It was Eggstremely quiet in spite of the presence of 7 Members and 98 Guests. So I figured what the heck, I'll go back to the recharging station and try again.

Say goodnight Leroy.

Spring "Friar Tuck" Chicken
Spring Texas USA

Comments