Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Ping RTD

Options
Mainegg
Mainegg Posts: 7,787
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
In one of your posts you show some rubs and sauces. One of them is Snake Bite! Where did you get it or can you give my any info on it? that is the name of our car! LOL
eggstuff.jpg
cobra.jpg
We have to have a bottle of that! :woohoo:

Comments

• lowercasebill
    lowercasebill Posts: 5,218
    Options
    and what make and model car is it??? looks interesting
    bill
  • Rick's Tropical Delight
    Options
    some one gave me that and a few other desert creatures hot sauces. that one is actually 'snake's bite'

the bottle has this website on it:
    http://www.asskickin.com/product174.html
  • Mainegg
    Options
    I stuck another pic in to show it better, It is a 427 Cobra replica We built it about 8 years ago. I kidded everyone that it was Neils midlife crisis, but at least I knew right where he was and were every penny went. :evil: He had a credit card that was only a $1000.00 limit and his extra money went to pay it. if he need more it was not in the budget till paid. :whistle: He could recite that number in whole with out looking at the card before it was done being built, it took us 2 years. It has a 351 Windsor in it that is beefed up a teeny bit :woohoo: and a 9 inch rear end, 5 point harness that I thought were over kill till our first ride in it. I could have told you just about every other detail about it but we have not had it out this year at all so I am a little rusty. at about 4 miles to the gallon it is not cheep to run :blush: very fun car and very eye catching. it is blaze orange.
    Options
  • Mainegg
    Options
    Thanks Rick I will check out the link. Say hi to, was it Betty? your egg assistant? LOl Julie
    Options
    betty says 'hey!'

:woohoo:

hangtownfry-013.jpg
  • lowercasebill
    lowercasebill Posts: 5,218
    Options
    thanks for the info. nice ride. let me make sure i got this straight.
    a lobster cookin hooker near the coast of maine with eggs and a cobra??? :evil:
    neil is a very very lucky man. ;)
    when i win the lottery i am coming to visit you before i head south to lockhart's and beli's
    bill
  • Mainegg
    Options
    yup thats me Bill B) LOL But in my defense I live in Maine so the Lobsters are cheep, it was well under 100.00 for the dozen we had for fathers day. And the eggs are cause I almost live to cook and eat, that said it is a good thing I'm a rug hooker and not the other kind :kiss: and the Cobra is cause we built it our selves and hubby can do anything with a wrench :side: even though he is a pool boy now :silly: and I am the lucky one :lol:
  • Mainegg
    Options
    Sorry Rick, I still think she is a little freaky. :ohmy: :silly: :side: