Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Eggfest Banners

Options
Dimple's Mom
Dimple's Mom Posts: 1,740
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I find it very cumbersome to have to scroll through those banners constantly. I thought it was great the way they used to be on the BGE home page. I don't think they need to be on the forum pages.

Gwen

Comments

• Mainegg
    Mainegg Posts: 7,787
    Options
    Hi Gwen, go to http://www.eggheadforum.com instead of .net they can be turned off on the .com :) Julie
  • WMK
    WMK Posts: 1,747
    Options
    Dimple's Mom,

The Eggfest Banners can be collapsed on both sites as long as you are logged in. Just click the title to collapse or expand them. The "Update Central" module can also be collapsed.
  • GirlyEgg
    GirlyEgg Posts: 622
    Options
    You can collapse by clicking on the little red arrow to the left of the header line.
  • QBabe
    QBabe Posts: 2,275
    Options
    Hey Gwen...

Actually, seems to me they've always been on the forum page. I never really ever go to the home page, so I wouldn't see them at all if they were there. It's nice to see so many of them - we've sure grown! But, I'll admit it does take a little bit of time for them to load and I'd love to see that lessen, but I'm sure that also has to do with my internet speed (not very speedy, LOL!).

How's the planning going for Sept?