Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Pre Packaged DRY Sauces and Marinades

Options
Drunk at the EGG
Drunk at the EGG Posts: 52
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I have not seen a post like this so I thought I would share my Favourites. I know there are others out there just as good so please submit some stuff so I can try some of your favourites.
I have been BBQing for over 20 years and EGGing for just over a year. I just gave my Neighbour my Cook On 3 burner with all the attachments. I did get a Keg of Coors Light out of the deal though.
Don’t get me wrong here, I love making my own sauces and marinades but these are all so good and so simple they are hard to pass up.
It also helps to have a Reveo Meat Tumbler (damn lids keep breaking).

The Hollandaise is by far the best whether you use full water or 1/2 water and 1/2 milk. And I am pretty sure I have tried them all!

The Mesquite, when you substitute Bloody Caesar or Picante Clamato for the water, is unreal (Skirt Steak being my favourite).

Black Peppercorn on Tri Tip also Great! Substitute Red Wine for the water (only need a ½ cup or a cup – depending on the mood and meat – that leaves you with the rest of the bottle). Scrumptious!

Green Peppercorn sauce can actually make a cook gone bad edible and a great cook taste phenomenal.

P5210002.jpg

P5210003.jpg

P5210004.jpg

P5210005.jpg

Comments