Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Ping AZRP/Paper towel problem w/Joe

Options
Darnoc
Darnoc Posts: 2,661
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Does he ever ingest a paper towel and start running around at a rapid rate perhaps hours later?Molly came running through the house and I have seen this before with a piece of towel hanging out of you no where.You pull it out and try to tell them no but they must like it.There has to be a fix I am sure but -you know the rest of the story.

Comments

• FlaPoolman
    FlaPoolman Posts: 11,677
    Options
    We went thru that with Buddy and the only solution was to put something heavy on the kitchen garbage lid. Wife called me at work when he was a puppy to say she pulled a whole paper towel out but I was in the middle of closing a 45 K pool remodel. I lost it & started laughing then told the customers what the call was about and we all had a big laugh. Got the job and have become friends with the cust. The paper towel thing will always bring a laugh from us. Sorry wife was too upset to take pics. :sick::sick:
  • AZRP
    AZRP Posts: 10,116
    Options
    Joe used to eat rocks and sticks, but my first mastiff would eat socks, made for some interesting looking poop piles in the yard. One day Kim saw a panty hose leg hanging out of him and pulled it out of him. After about 4 years old he quit eating them. -RP
  • Darnoc
    Options
    They do get the weirdest look on their face.You can't describe till you have seen it.Like HELP ME PLEASE!
  • Darnoc
    Options
    But they do have one heck of a thank you look that you pulled it out.Starting to get gross.Good by!
  • FlaPoolman
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Yes that wasnt the only time but the one that sticks. For more details Email me if you want to laugh & lose you appetite. :laugh: :woohoo: :woohoo: :sick::sick:
  • Desert Filly
    Desert Filly Posts: 1,042
    Options
    you guys are gross. Can't you find something else to chat about?
  • FlaPoolman
    Options
    We can talk about BIG BROWN if you like. :laugh: :sick: :laugh: