Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

tjv---Thank You!

Options
Beanie-Bean
Beanie-Bean Posts: 3,092
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Tom,

Thanks for following up yesterday! I look forward to putting your handiwork on the eggs next week!

Comments

• tjv
    tjv Posts: 3,830
    Options
    my pleasure, welding it up this afternoon. T
    www.ceramicgrillstore.com ACGP, Inc.
  • EggRacer
    EggRacer Posts: 400
    Options
    Talk about fast service... I ordered from tjv last Friday and my order arrived Saturday. Of course it doesn't hurt that I live within 30-35 miles of Sandbagger. Now I have infinite setup possibilities for cooking on my egg. B) You're in good hands Beanie-Bean.

Thanks to tjv from EggRacer.
    XLBGE & LBGE
    North Richland Hills, TX
  • tjv
    tjv Posts: 3,830
    Options
    I use Fedex because of the Saturday home delivery. I figure why wait for a Monday delivery when many folks can only egg on the weeekend.

Thanks for the order.

Tom
    www.ceramicgrillstore.com ACGP, Inc.
  • Jeffersonian
    Jeffersonian Posts: 4,244
    Options
    I'm ordering the adjustable rig soon, myself. My blushing bride said she'd make it my Father's Day present (seeing as she and the kids are the beneficiaries), and I ain't fightin' it.

Update: Ordered! Got a big crew coming in for Independence Day, and this will definitely help.
  • AZRP
    AZRP Posts: 10,116
    Options
    My package arrived today also. -RP
  • Hungry Joe
    Hungry Joe Posts: 1,567
    Options
    I might as well chime in and thank Tom for taking care of me this week also. He sent me a piece I missed while ordering with the option of sending him the extra money if I was going to use it, or just keeping if I didn't think I needed it.

Who else gives service like that?