Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

3:20 AM Forum Check

Options
Spring Chicken
Spring Chicken Posts: 10,255
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Good morning Eggheads and those who probably aren't reading this anyway.

The plumbing alarm went off but not for excessive biofluid pressure as is normally the case. No, this time it was an abundance of nitrogen and carbon dioxide that demanded release into the atmosphere which I so willingly obliged. A second and third burst soon followed with sufficient thrust to move me upward and forward by multiple measuring units. For some reason Chaucer came to mind.

Inasmuch as I was now in the vertical stance I could think of no reason why I should not perform my assigned duties. The plumbing checked out okay, as did the mechanism that magically removes discharged biofluids to a site unseen.

I then proceeded to the food preparation area and checked the refrigeration lamp. Naturally, it was functioning properly. I also observed evidence of the remains from the evening food intake, including two tall glass containers of processed grapes that will most definitely be dealt with during the light period. There was also a considerable amount of cow and fish parts remaining for another day. Apparently my projected consumption calculations for the visitors was somewhat flawed.

Rodney Dangerbird saw me and said nothing. Probably a good thing because he talked his beak off during the entertainment and food intake period the guests were here. At first they found his crowing amusing but then he started to inject Mona's name into the discussion and I had to put him on his perch. That #%&@ Mona is becoming a real pain in the gastrointestinal exit portal. I suppose I can find something around here for her to do in order to get Rodney back on track. But her only talent is to entice and make stupid those of male persuasion. Managing this outpost is not always easy.

A quick check of the northern most entrance/exit opening disclosed no containers from either the Texas Lottery Commission, Nigeria or Ireland. I really didn't expect there would be but I just wanted to make sure. After all, a carbon unit from one of the Louisiana outposts informed me of his accumulating a sufficient combination of numbers to trade for $2,500 in monetary credits. During my last venture into the numbers purchasing facility I was so sure that my predicted numbers would match with the State's idea of correct that I purchased two of the documents using the same figures. That way if there are multiple winners I will be two of them.

A glance at the Forum disclosed 6/73 late nighters with little to do. Some appear to be capable of running the show in my absence so I'm returning to the recharging station.

Say goodnight Leroy.

Spring "There Is Apparently More Than One Way To Exhale" Chicken
Spring Texas USA

Comments