Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

3:05 AM Forum Check

Spring Chicken
Spring Chicken Posts: 10,255
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Good morning Eggheads and those who are still trying to fill in that one last blank place in their lives.

My gray matter storage chamber was about this deep (all grasping devices spread open) in the super-soft cushioning accessory of the carbon unit recharging station when I was abruptly activated for the sole purpose of discharging an accumulation of thick pituite that ultimately led me to the maintenance facility where I let loose a barrage of noisy hacking maneuvers that eventually cleared up the problem. No sooner than that problem was solved the plumbing alert sounded. Fortunately, the solution was only an arm's length away and the pressure release lever was quickly activated clearing up that problem as well. After the ritualistic decontamination process I was able to continue with my other duties.

I trod the familiar path through the darkened visual entertainment area and into the food preparation area where I checked the refrigeration illumination thingee and found it fully functional to HQ mandated standards.

Rodney Dangerbird, our extraordinary security expert, self-preservation tactition and all around he-bird, waved to me as I approached the external observation device. He inquired as to my well-being and suggested that I partially consume a small amount of a hydrogen and oxygen concoction. I appreciated his medical assistance but declined, preferring instead to discuss security matters.

I advised him that the level of security had increased recently, mostly due to the season but also due to the unstable economic climate brought on by the increased monetary demands for using long deceased plant and animal carbon components to power transport vehicles. The subsequent demands put upon government security humanoids for mainland security had a tendency to reduce the protection here at the Chicken Ranch. Therefore, it became necessary to issue him a Chicken Chucker and a supply of Itty Bitty Rubber Chickens which could be catapulted from the Chicken Chucker toward threats up to 15 measuring units away should it become necessary. The equipment was supplied to the Chicken Ranch by Agent Fricker from Outpost Pennsylvania as "added protection when Rodney is with that hussy 'Mona' and not doing his job." Rodney liked the idea and is now "packing heat" thanks to a concerned but unseen agent who apparently has an interest in the welfare of the Chicken Ranch.

ChickenChucker.jpg

That issue being taken care of allowed me to perform a Forum Check which disclosed that 4/86 are inhabiting the Forum air space at the moment but are generating very little verbalities.

That's good enough for me to return to the recharging station.

Say goodnight Leroy.

Spring "Hoo Flung Chicken Is No Longer Just A Menu Item" Chicken
Spring Texas USA

Comments