Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Ping Nature Boy

Options
EmandM'sDad
EmandM'sDad Posts: 648
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Chris, Have you talked to your neighbor Joel lately. My daughter keeps asking if the kittens he took home from Waldorf survived.
thanks,mike

Comments

• Nature Boy
    Nature Boy Posts: 8,687
    Options
    Hey Mike!
    Yeah, Joel has two new pets. The black one is still doing a little bit of hissing, and one of them fell off the side of the stairs and about 8 feet! But think they are getting used to their new home. He's been taking pictures so he can send them to your daughter. He's not real good with the email thing though. So you might mention to her to exercise a little patience! Give me a shout offline, and I can give you his cell number. Might be a good idea for your daughter to call him. I'm sure he would like that. He's a little sidetracked now, with not only two new pets, but a new Egg that he's cookin' on every day!

Cheers!
    Chris
    DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
    Instagram: @DizzyPigBBQ
  • EmandM'sDad
    EmandM'sDad Posts: 648
    Options
    Chris, Thanks for the info. Just that will keep her happy. She's been fretting about how young they were all week. And patience in a 10 year old !?!? I don't think that'll happen.

Only 7 hours til beer-thirty,
    mike
  • Nature Boy
    Nature Boy Posts: 8,687
    Options
    LOL. Okay, forget the patience and just tell her to call Joel!

Today is friday. Beer thirty could just come early ;-)
    Talk to you soon.
    Chris
    DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
    Instagram: @DizzyPigBBQ