Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

THANKS TO ALL AT WALDORF!!

Options
Sundown
Sundown Posts: 2,980
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
The Little Woman has put the official stamp of approval on a small Egg for the deck. You guys were awesome!!

And, she's now a convert to the Cult. She had a great time meeting "those people" and now refers to all of you as "the chosen people".

Meeting old and new faces was great. She's also planning a possible trip to Eggs By The Bay next year. She hopes to get up to see Egret's Vineyard while we're there too.

She's also pumped up for New Hampshire and planning as I type.

Thanks all, we love you!

Comments

• AZRP
    AZRP Posts: 10,116
    Options
    Hey, great meeting you and your wife, now you're going to have to show her that a small can do everything we told her it could, LOL. -RP
  • Sundown
    Options
    It was also great to meet you and Kim. Everyone, it seemed, made Gayle feel right at home. I hope to be picking up the small in a few days.

Thanks to every one for the help on that one!!

Does Kim think the Jello shots are fun? She sure seemed to enjoy them. She told Gayle they were great but to stay away from them (as she tried to uncross her eyes).
  • HungryMan
    HungryMan Posts: 3,470
    Options
    Same with my wife. She had a blast. That was the most social I have seen her in years. She's now looking forward to Atlanta.
  • Celtic Wolf
    Celtic Wolf Posts: 9,773
    Options
    Despite the fact you gave me a hard time all week-end it was good to see you..

My oldest grandson is fond of telling one of his younger brother to go do something that will get him in trouble. Tyler is a follower so he'll go off and get himself in trouble.

One day I heard Donavon tell Tyler to go do something. I firmly spoke up and said "If he does do that Donavon I am whoppin YOUR butt" I almost fell out of my chair laughing as Donavon desperately tried to stop Tyler.

So stike it will be you that will get my revenge!!!
  • Desert Filly
    Desert Filly Posts: 1,042
    Options
    I'm glad we got to meet Gayle, and you! Tell her to get on the forum now that she can put names and faces together. It will definitely make her feel like "one of the guys". She was a blast to talk to. Egghatter and I are gonna get a womens group together for lunch on the Friday of Eggtoberfest. That should be fun.

Kim
  • Desert Filly
    Desert Filly Posts: 1,042
    Options
    It was great talking with Judy. Watch out....she's in now! I think I have her talked into visiting us sometime. We'll see you in Oct. I guess.

Kim
  • mad max beyond eggdome
    Options
    can i come??...i'm one of the girls!!
  • tjv
    tjv Posts: 3,830
    Options
    You should be in mass marketing.......having others promoting the small to your bride.............LOL. t
    www.ceramicgrillstore.com ACGP, Inc.
  • HungryMan
    HungryMan Posts: 3,470
    Options
    We are planing Oct. She ready to move in with you guys.
  • Sundown
    Options
    Funny part is, I didn't say a WORD TO ANYONE. It all just happened, like it's the MAGIC OF THE EGG!

She just saw the posts and wanted to know "When is the small coming"?

Score!