Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

SMITTYtheSMOKER THANKS!

bayouegger
bayouegger Posts: 287
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
For the tip on QN4U BBQ House in Fresno! Incredible is all I can. Great food, cold beer and Brent and Kim are 2 really nice people who know how to BBQ. Went last night and had the sampler and could barely move! Ribs, brisket and pulled pork with lime and butter corn, bean, and cole slaw. Way too much food but I ate almost all of it. Then Brent brought out deep fried Oreo cookies. I was so full I was hesitant in eating one but after Brent said that I had to taste one I did. Oh my they were good. Brent and Kim then showed me around their place and he's got a large BGE and a "Fast Eddie" out back. His help was loading the cooker up with butts and brisket for the next day.

Super nice people and if you are ever in the Fresno area drop in! I know Dr. BBQ is going to be out this way in the next week or so for a contest and show.

Thanks again SMITTYtheSMOKER, great place!

PS>>> Tri Tip is huge out here. Everywhere you go, even Mexican places have it on the menu.

Comments