Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Some more Oklahoma pics

Options
dhuffjr
dhuffjr Posts: 3,182
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Here is a booty shot of Monica for Max.....and a awesome looking brisket....... I heard it was a mighty fine brisket but I didn't get over to get any.
Monicasbrisket.jpg

Here is Brian hamming it up and another of him working the sausage stuffed apples.
Muscleman.jpg
Brianworkingtheapples.jpg

Two of my favorite ladies in Oklahoma working up some biscuits. Chris and Phyllis are great people and it is not hard to figure out why when you meet their folks.
Twofineladiesservingupsomeawesomebi.jpg

After a year of pinging piglet I tracked her down and got the name of that sauce for Korean bbq beef ribs. I'll be hitting the asian stores looking for some soon. Her she is working the Egg.

PigletworkingtheEgg.jpg

One of the best things we ate Saturday was Rods chicken. Wow oh wow oh wow was that stuff good. I missed out on "the chicken" but Rods sure was great.
Rodpaintingchicken.jpg
BusterDogBBQsawesomechicken.jpg

Here is a picture of Casey (eggfoot) and his dad working on the Iron Egg Chef challenge.
Caseyandpopworkingonawinningplan.jpg

and one of Wess and Randy working on the challenge as well.
WessncrewworkingtheIronEggChefthang.jpg

I helped Randy with the mic for his Eggschool class and had to harass him a bit............"it's Randy.....Mr Price if your nasty".......
RandyMrPriceifyournasty.jpg

Here is a photo of my rib painter. If I ask him what we should cook it is always ribs because he likes eating them but he likes "painting" them even more I think.
Amanonamission.jpg

On the way home we hit this stop for the kids. They thoroughly enjoyed it and got a window table to eat their nuggets and apples at.
McDonalds.jpg

Comments