Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Oklahoma Eggfest is Under Way

Options
BigDaddy - OCT
BigDaddy - OCT Posts: 773
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I made it down for the meet and greet and had a great time...even got some of CWM's crown royal!!

As always, Snoopy Dog Dog had done a fantastic job and Everything BBQ is a wonderful host!! Thanks to Mike for bringing me the smoking wood!

It's always cool so see/meet the people you see post here so it was awesome to see all the name badges floating around. I saw Mollyshark, met AZRP (and heard CWM insult his wife about her age!!..oops), saw Icemncmth (who has given me several great recipes) but didn't catch up to, and then in the middle of it all...the seas parted and a truck from Texas arrived and out popped The Chubster! I've seen the pictures, read the lore, and noted the testimonials...but there he was! There were, of course, many more as well and I enjoyed all that I got to talk to!

I even got to talk to Lou, from the mothership! Man, what a night! Next year I'm cooking and bringing my tailgate bus so be forwarned!!

Bruce

Comments