Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

login in to main page???

Options
citychicken
citychicken Posts: 484
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
whenever i log in, essentially a blank page appears. i then have several clicks to navigate to the main forum page.

does this happen for everyone?

it would appear to make more sense, for me at least, to open to the main forum page after logging in to the forum.

Comments

• Firetruck
    Firetruck Posts: 2,679
    Options
    I use to do that too, but once I finally got to the forum page I wanted to be at, I went to menu bar and saved that page to favorites. Now when I fire up my computer, I just click favorites, scroll down to eggheadforum.com and click that link, and it takes me straight to here.
  • WMK
    WMK Posts: 1,747
    Options
    citychicken,

Improving and simplifying navigation is on our list, but we are currently working on a new template to address the font size and image viewing issues.

In the meanwhile, I use the "ClubEgg" link at the top after logging in to get to the main forum (though this does go to "classic" view in "wide" mode). If that is not what you want, then using the favorites as suggested by Firetruck is probably your best bet for the time being.
  • citychicken
    citychicken Posts: 484
    Options
    thanks, that works perfectly.

wmk, i appreciate your work on this site. i am one that doesn't have a complaint and love that it's evolving into a cool place. good job.