Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Good Day For CompetitionEggers

Citizen QCitizen Q Posts: 484
edited 3:58PM in EggHead Forum
Yesterday's Snowshoe Grilling Challenge in Abington, MA saw lots of calls for Big Green Eggers. Dirty **** and the Legless Wonders took Grand Champion after placing 1st in the Beef category and 4th in Sausage Fattie. Yabba Dabba Que got called twice, 1st place Vegetable and 3rd place Beef, but my personal favorite of the day was, of course Que Ball, 1st place for Sausage Fattie.

Got to meet a few future Eggers over the course of the day too.

Comments

• FidelFidel Posts: 10,172
    A hearty congrats to all the BGE teams.
  • stikestike Posts: 15,597
    congrats all 'round.

whereya been, by the way? and are you going to the NE fest?
    ed egli avea del cul fatto trombetta -Dante
  • Citizen QCitizen Q Posts: 484
    I'm still lurking around, just too busy to post very much. The Eggfest is a definite, I'm actually going to bring my own rig to demo all 4 KCBS competition categories, this organizer wants to get a lot more Eggs out on the road competing.
  • SundownSundown Posts: 2,971
    know when these events are. Is there a site we can go to for the calendar? Would have been happy to drive over to Abington to cheer on our Eggers.
  • SundownSundown Posts: 2,971
    We'll be looking forward to that you can bet!! It's been decided that we're going to do real chili in the Dutch oven and then I'll do batches of pig candy off and on when there's an open Egg. Would like to do a leg of lamb and may still do one as we get closer.
  • stikestike Posts: 15,597
    i thought we were all going to get drunk and stage a fake fight in the parking lot, too.
    ed egli avea del cul fatto trombetta -Dante
  • I thought you were pole dancing for the ladies and which ever men find you attractive. Think about playing nice being a s*it-head is my job stikey
  • Citizen QCitizen Q Posts: 484
    Here's the New England BBQ Society schedule. More events yet to be added, so check back regularly.

[http://www.nebs.org/index.php?option=content&task=view&id=136&Itemid=]