Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

New toys for me!

Options
axpro
axpro Posts: 50
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Went by the local dealer today, finally got a plate setter and a pizza stone!!!
Got interrupted mid sale by their "Egg guy" who proceeded to tell me a few good recipes and techniques, but by the time i turned bak to the sales guy, he had written up and finished my order!!!! so i left with my new toys, but without the Rib grate i was trying to convince the missus i needed.

i guess there is lots of time left in the spring
:)

So now that i have the plate setter, the only OTHER problem is that i am away from my precious egg all weekend! WHY ARE THE BBQ GODS ANGRY WITH ME?!

I guess this means i can finally do the brisket i have been saving..... next weekend

Comments

• BENTE
    BENTE Posts: 8,337
    Options
    you do not need a rib rack unless you are doing more than 3 racks on a large

th_101_0369.jpg

you have to click on the pic to make the slide show work but here is a pic of 3 racks on a large just in case you are as lazy as me :silly:

101_0385.jpg

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb