Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Ping eggbasket

Options
KS Cheryl
KS Cheryl Posts: 55
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Carol, Are you going to OK eggfest? Lowrodz and I are going. I'm even breaking my 8 year old granddaughter out of school so that she can come. She doesn't know that she gets to go. We need more Kansas eggers KS Cheryl

Comments

• eggbasket
    eggbasket Posts: 111
    Options
    Yes, we are going! I am so excited! We are bringing another couple with us. She gave her husband a LG BGE for Christmas and I am pretty sure they haven't fired it up yet. They have been busy with a new grandbaby in Indy and the weather has been a bit hard for someone who really can't appreciate what they are missing. Ha!

We are hoping to leave around noon on Friday. It will be fun to see you all. I hope that I remember to bring the CD that I made from the Omaha fest last year.

We did a ham today. It was awesome! I saw the pics of your table. It looks great. Are you for hire :)

I am thinking of cooking but it will be "elementary". :laugh: We will not be bringing an egg. We won't have a way to haul it. We did get a small to add to our lge, last fall. We are having fun.

Will be in touch.
    C