Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

For some of us today.

Options
Pork Butt Mike
Pork Butt Mike Posts: 2,584
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
For some of us today, we cook with NO MEAT. So many things you can cook without meat so plan your day right. But I know we will make up for it on Sunday. So Happy Easter to all, great cooks and safe one.

Comments

• lowercasebill
    lowercasebill Posts: 5,218
    Options
    junior looks very content in his new home and i like the stainless setup but i am unable to locate the mandatory, attached adult beverage opening device in this picture. :laugh:
    i guess the title of this pic is 'easter eggs' [groan]
    i will stop now
    happy easter
    bill
  • Pork Butt Mike
    Options
    Hello Bill; I had to give up adult beverage says my doctor but sometimes what he don't know or the wife don't know wont hurt me, (much) lol
  • egret
    egret Posts: 4,170
    Options
    So, how come you were pushing us good Catholic boys and girls last Friday night to try your great pulled pork? :P
    I might try Randy's shrimp tonight if I can find some good ones. That egg setup you have is great! I see you still have the sticker on "our" small's handle :woohoo:
  • Eggtucky
    Eggtucky Posts: 2,746
    Options
    PBM, I know you've posted it before...but I couldn't find the link for that light you got there.. I really like that..where'd u get that again??
  • lowercasebill
    lowercasebill Posts: 5,218
    Options
    that sucks but you got to do what you got to do [don't cheat too much!]
    happy easter and good health to you.
    bill
  • SSN686
    SSN686 Posts: 3,504
    Options
    Morning Pork Butt Mike:

Tonight will be some Shrimpburgers (yes, pictures to follow). Still not sure about the rest of the weekend, but definitely mucho Egged food.

Lunch yesterday with you, Al (HungryMan) and Gene was a pleasure. Hopefully next time Borders can join us.

Have a GREAT day!

Jay

Brandon, FL

• Pork Butt Mike
    Options
    Good mooring John, now I did not break no one’s arm to try it, seems like the wife and I were stampeded when it was ready to serve.

Did not even notice the sticker still on the egg thanks.
  • Pork Butt Mike
    Options
    Hello Jay yes lunch was great yesterday. I enjoyed it a lot. It would be nice if Borders can make it next time. Now your throwing shrimp at me not fair. Wish they could come up with a shot for guys that can't eat sea food. Last time I had shrimp was in 92. Enjoy it and looking forward seeing the pictures.
  • Pork Butt Mike
    Options
    Hello Eggtucky my wife got that for me for christmas. She picked that up at a new dealer in Tampa. I will have to get back to you on that when I find out who she got that from. I don't know if they have a web site. I will let you know sir. Happy holiday to you and the family.
  • Eggtucky
    Eggtucky Posts: 2,746
    Options
    thanks and same to you and yours...looking forward to 70d here today..about 27 holes of golf and some crunchy chops for dinner...ahh...wadda life!! ;) :laugh: off to the course!!.... fooooore!! :laugh: :woohoo: :woohoo:
  • Beanie-Bean
    Beanie-Bean Posts: 3,092
    Options
    Nice Easter Eggs, Mike :P Yes, it'll be seafood of sorts for today's observance.
  • Pork Butt Mike
    Options
    Hey John I took the sticker of the handle but it keeps showoing up in my picture. LOL.....Have a nice day.
  • Beli
    Beli Posts: 10,751
    Options
    Thank.-you for recalling our duties................sorry to tell you Mike but at the risk of sounding sacrilegous I must tell you......you know......the flesh is weak.....so during breakfast we decided to trade..... good friday day of abstinence for otrher day...not decided which though.... :blush::blush::blush:
  • Broc
    Broc Posts: 1,398
    Options
    How can it be a good Friday fer us pedestrians wit'out meat?

=====

Paddy was in New York . B)

He was patiently waiting and watching the traffic cop on a busy street crossing. The cop stopped the flow of traffic and shouted, 'Okay, pedestrians.' Then he'd allow the traffic to pass. ;)

He'd done this several times, and Paddy still stood on the sidewalk. :angry:

After the cop had shouted, 'Pedestrians!' for the tenth time, Paddy went over to him and said, "T'isn't it about thime y'ere lettin' th' Cat'lics cross, sez I?"

:silly: :laugh: :silly: :laugh: :unsure:
  • Chubby
    Chubby Posts: 2,955
    Options
    Knowing you used it...it's a wonder it got home in 1 piece!!

"Good Catholic Boys"...?

Right!!!

Evans
    I spent most of my money on good bourbon, and bad women...the rest, I just wasted!!