Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Cruise pictures

WessB
WessB Posts: 6,937
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Sally finally found the time to put together the webpage for our latest cruise....many have asked about it so I'm posting it here....Check out the cruise section of my website, linked below...sure is nice to go somewhere warm when it's cold at home...

Comments

• Jeeves
    Jeeves Posts: 461
    Thanks for sharing Wess...

I like the Sally / Double fisted (don't touch my drink!) pic!
    Did I overlook something? Where is egg?

Now that just spawned an idea...- how about at EggCruise? That would be awesome!
  • Eggtucky
    Eggtucky Posts: 2,746
    Looks like an awesome trip Wess...have never taken a cruise myself..bit of a landlubber.. but have given serious thought to a mid summer Alaska cruise with a side trip to the N. Pole.. damn if I can figure out how I can do w/out me eggs for that long though!! :laugh: :laugh:
  • HungryMan
    HungryMan Posts: 3,470
    Glad you had a good time. I need to take a cruise also. It's a great vacation.
  • some great Pictures.
  • Pork Butt Mike
    Pork Butt Mike Posts: 2,584
    Wess looks like you all had a great trip. Glad that you all where able to get some sun and get out of that weather up there. Down here take it for granted the sun and water.
  • Dimple's Mom
    Dimple's Mom Posts: 1,740
    Is Sally finished putting pics up? It didn't seem like the end of the trip but I couldn't go any further than pg 7. I've never been on a cruise. Your pics look like so much fun! Can I come along on your next one? You seem to know all the ins and outs. Do you want to come and take one to Alaska? I've always wanted to do that one. It does conflict with the desire for a warm weather vacation tho.

So what souvenir did you guys get for the tiki bar?

Gwen
  • dhuffjr
    dhuffjr Posts: 3,182
    I always look at your guys cruise pictures and think wow that would be fun......if it wasn't for the boat and my tendency to puke my guts out when I'm on them. :sick:

The idea of an Alaskan cruise is very very tempting. Beautiful country up there.
  • WessB
    No BGE on the boat..they kind of have these rules about "fire"......while not necessarily an "egg" cruise...we are tlaking with AZRP and Desert Filly about maybe doing the "Cin chili" cruise next year and get a bunch of eggers on that..
  • WessB
    They feed you plenty...not egged but usually pretty good...Alaska might be in the future..
  • WessB
    You are in the best position to take one, drop a couple hints to the Capt....again..Thanks for all you did..
  • WessB
    Thanks, it was a great time..
  • WessB
    Thanks...Hope ya had a great time at the fest,,,
  • WessB
    That is the last page, I'm not sure if there was anything more to add, but she was obviously done with all the work of putting it together...You can absolutely come along on the next one...be warned, Sally is already shopping them, I would expect it to be booked in the next month or 2.. :) An alaskan cruise is most likely in the future......we got several things for the tiki bar, some hanging kinda silly plaques and wooden bird....
  • WessB
    "MOST" :) of the time you hardly know you are on a boat....but then there are the other times.....seasickness has never bothered me, and only go to Sally once.....As I said to others..an Alaskan cruise is most likely in our future..