Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

FL. Fest: It don't get any better then this

Options
Pork Butt Mike
Pork Butt Mike Posts: 2,584
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
How do you express such a great time and awesome people who you make friends with. Tona & Larry put on a great fest and my wife and I like to thank them and all the other people who made this event great.

I posted a while back putting the faces with the names here on the forms. Talk about a whole different picture you get in your head. There are so many people that we met and made friends with I just can't remember them all, (getting old _ucks).

The food that was cook from shrimp to pig candy to fatties and so on was fantastic. Every one made so many different dishes and was so good that you could not stop eating, well I couldn’t.

Even a photographer was there from the Tampa Tribune taking pictures and of course eating with the rest of us. Everyone made you feel like you’re in your own back yard having a BBQ cook out.

What was really great I had one of the legends cooking on my new demo egg. I hope some of his experience comes home with me with the egg. Egret thank you. FlaPoolman great time hanging out with you and your wife, thanks. Vidalia same thing had a great time with you and your wife. Meeting Spring Chicken, AZRP, Hungry Man, Wasted Words, Celtic Wolf, Missy, Bobby Q and so on. I am sorry for missing a LOT of you, I could go on for every. But thanks for such a good time.

Comments