Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Compulsory 2:13 AM Forum Check

Options
Celtic Wolf
Celtic Wolf Posts: 9,773
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Remote Sensors at the Chicken Ranch find the carbon unit recharging station is empty.

The carbon unit substance cooling unit limination device is functional.

Rodney Dangerbird is over in the corner doing something, but he looks happy.

Negative Plumbing Report

NOTE: In 45 minutes the wolf remote sensors will be turned off and covertly removed from the chicken ranch. The wolf carbon unit will be transferring to a temporary location in Florida.

Say Good Night Leroy

Comments

• JLOCKHART29
    JLOCKHART29 Posts: 5,897
    Options
    Oh yea I'm up. Been up most the night. Body turned around from night shift Tues. night and back on days today. Recharged total of maybe 2 hrs. Going to be a long 12 today. Horses feed and medicated, dog aired and Jakes helping me check out the forum. Jake said: "Have a great time in Fla. and ride safe!"
    FIRSTMARCHFOOD028.jpg
  • Beanie-Bean
    Beanie-Bean Posts: 3,092
    Options
    Man, you guys must be drinking too much caffeine to be up this early again! Have a safe trip and a great time at the FL Eggfest, CW--you're writing style has evolved perfectly to cover for SC while he is in transit to Ocala.

JL, in S.A. at the moment with the kids. Seaworld still has us on file from the last time we took the kids here, and they were 1 and 3 years old back then. They're loving the rides and the shows over here! Thank goodness for Google Maps on the iPhone, because the GPS doesn't work very well here with all the new roads and flyovers that have been put in down here. I saw your nice looking chicken quarters, and was wondering if you ate that bay leaf on the chicken that was all plated up and ready to go. That thing will do more damage to you than those hot peppers you had growing in that pot! :ohmy:

Happy Egging, everyone!
  • JLOCKHART29
    JLOCKHART29 Posts: 5,897
    Options
    Man your in S.A on vacation and up this early! You need some help. :blink: Hope everything is going well for ya'll. You should try to find your way around down there on a bike. Not only no GPS but can't look at a map on the fly eather. Don't work to well unfolding one at 65 mph on the interstate not to mention they get 20 bucks each biker they run over down there!:pinch:
  • Eggtucky
    Eggtucky Posts: 2,746
    Options
    hey JL..lost my link to that page in your pic for the 08 eggfest..can you post it please?
    thanks