Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Florida Eggfest - Just Around the Corner

QBabe
QBabe Posts: 2,275
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I'm getting SO "egg"cited... :laugh:

If you're still trying to decide whether you are coming, DO IT! It's a beautiful time of the year to visit sunny Florida, so get out of the cold and come relax with us. We have a local bluegrass band, Sweetwater Bluegrass, let by our own Silver River State Park Ranger Mickey Summers. Come hear some traditional Florida folk music, kick back in a lawn chair, and enjoy the unique camaradarie that is the family we know as "Egg".

We have a lot of plans for a GREAT day...

**Check out the Schedule of Events page on the website for an update list of things the whole family can enjoy.

Schedule of Events

**We have an army of cooks, affectionally known as "egg"sperts, who are planning a feast of goodies to share and sample to you. Come enjoy some of the best food you've ever tasted.

**We have LOTS of demo eggs (congratulations to all the new egg owners out there).

**Come and meet some of your "forum friends" and put a face to the names you already know so well.

We do have a few deadlines coming up, so I thought I'd put out a reminder here (I've already sent out an email to all the registered attendees), just to make sure that the information is getting to everyone who needs it.

Feb 29th - deadline for ordering your demo eggs (so we can receive them in time for the 'Fest). If you've considered getting an egg, or getting another one to go with the one you've got, now's the time to do it. Fritz has some great prices and he'll be HAPPY to help you put together a great package.

Demo Egg Info

March 3rd - deadline for receiving registration/tshirt payments. If payments are not received by the deadline, you'll pay FULL price at the 'Fest so don't delay!

March 3rd - deadline for ordering tshirts. These are limited edition commemorative 2008 FL Eggfest shirts and are only available by pre-ordering them. If you didn't order one with your registration and now wish to do so, just get in touch...

Tshirt Info

So bring the family for a full day of fun, food and friends!!

See you there!

Comments