Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

2:10 AM Forum Check

Options
Spring Chicken
Spring Chicken Posts: 10,255
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Good morning Eggheads and Egghead Wannabees.

No plumbing alarm this time. That happened already while it was still yesterday. Took care of it, the refrigerator light and perimeter security check at that time.

This time I was really feeling the pain in my wounded fingertips. It probably means the healing process is in full swing right now. There's some satisfaction in that but meanwhile it hurts like a ... well, you know. Certainly enough to keep me awake. I may have to end up taking one of those magic pills or even two. Might be a good idea anyway 'cause six hours from now the therapist will be pulling, pushing and stretching my scary-looking fingers and I KNOW that's gonna hurt. I don't think I'll be pulling that stunt with the tablesaw again anytime in this lifetime.

There's not much going on here at the Forum either. Last I looked there were 0 Members and 105 Guests checking things out. No chat-chit. Earlier there were a few who were bragg'n about what they cooked on their Eggs over the weekend. I did see where Smitty let everyone know to get ready to register for the next Eggs By The Bay party. Spring Hen and I have already hocked the Chicken Ranch to go to the Florida Eggfest so we probably won't be at Smitty's party this year. The cost of fuel for the Learjet is enough to make a rich man out of a super-rich man. A to B and back to A is get'n expensive these days. Time to divert that war money to making cars and planes run on water. Or maybe we should just stay home more.

Anyhowsomever, the magic pill is working and my brain isn't. Must be time to say Goodnight Leroy.

Spring "Pick A Number Between Six" Chicken
Spring Texas USA

PS Bet you picked three, didn't you...

Comments