Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

getting on new forum

Options
Mickey
Mickey Posts: 19,674
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I go to new forum and look up my info, find info with old,old email. I look at old forum and have the correct email? I put info ask for in to get new forum and get back "Sorry, no corresponding user was found". Have lost password, can a new one be added?
Second problem is that I went to do this note on new forum and can not read the small print at the bottom to post with. I have the forum at 200% but the posting part at the bottome is very small.
Help...

Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

Comments

• BENTE
    BENTE Posts: 8,337
    Options
    Mickey,
    reading the forum is a little difficult for some people. there is a part at the new forum in the upper right hand portion of the page of an army guy drinking a cup of coffee click on it. you can post a question there as a guest and the webnmaster sees those post more quickly and will help you out with the signing on part.....[p][p]hows the car business out there???[p][p]happy eggin
    tb

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• WMK
    WMK Posts: 1,747
    Options
    Mickey,

You have two different profiles. One is called Mickey (I think this is the one with the old email address). The other is called "MJ" which has the same email as "Mickey" on the old forum.

Which name do you wish to use on the new forum?

The small print is a result of the "wide view" (i.e. the post forum is quite readable in the "normal" width view). We are working on these issues. It requires a new template to fix them properly; so, it's a bit of work.
  • please kill Mickey with sprint email, please kill MJ ....
    keep the Mickey with the vvm.com email..
    how do i get my password?
    thank you...