Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

2AM CST Forum Check

Options
Beanie-Bean
Beanie-Bean Posts: 3,092
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Hey Broc--guess we're the only ones up at the moment who bothered to login. How's everything going? Been reading up on the Smoked Spam...may have to pick up a few cans and give it a whirl. Still got fatties on the brain at the moment, so I'll probably be smoking a whole bunch of stuff this weekend.

Anyway, the plumbing checked out fine, as did the fridge light. Glad to know that Leroy was OK during his planned absence.

Happy Egging this weekend, everyone!

Comments

• JLOCKHART29
    JLOCKHART29 Posts: 5,897
    Options
    Just getting around hear in S. Ark. Horses are feed,dog is aired and Jake watching to make sure I don't type something obseen! Working this week end but looking at the radar might not be a bad thing to do. Whole lot of rain looks to be coming up from Tx. Bet Chickens getting it and than Dangerbird is wet! Jake said:" Hope everyone has a good burn this weekend and at least I got sense to git out of the rain!" NEW08144.jpg
  • Spring Chicken
    Options
    Thanks guys... This carbon unit was a bit inside the weather during the dark period. An abundance of ambient fluids required me to drain the plumbing system multiple times, thereby throwing the recharge cycle into half-life default mode, which then disrupted the visual inspection of the refrigeration illumination device as well as the perimeter security confirmation.

To make matters worse, the central control center began sublimimally displaying an array of confusing images that were unrelated to any previous programming, thereby activating some fibrous strength-tissues into Turn/Toss mode and totally disrupting the planned recharge.

Needless to say, the Forum Check was not performed as scheduled, at least not by yours truly, Carbon Unit #1. Thanks for stepping up and performing this important task. You are a credit to Earth Outpost #2.

And now my sensors warn of a major malfunction of the atmosphere within the next few time units. As such, I will attempt to recharge to full capacity beginning now.

Say goodday Leroy.

Spring "Skelter Helter" Chicken
    Spring Texas USA
  • Eggtucky
    Eggtucky Posts: 2,746
    Options
    g'mornin Leroy!..gotta watch those atmospheric disruptions!..they can be tragically disturbing to the olfactory sensory system causing malfunction and even failure!...recharge well