Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Fatties: innerds

EggscaperEggscaper Posts: 213
edited 3:28AM in EggHead Forum
What is the best thing you have put inside a fatty. I have tried panchette with provolone and it was good.

Comments

• BENTEBENTE Posts: 8,337
    i like caramelized onion with some peppers in the mix.. with DP tsunami spin

101_0422.jpg

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• I just did my first fatty this year but so far my favorite one has been:
    100_7295modMedium.jpg

Red peppers that I smoked for about 30 minutes prior and Kraft mexican cheese blend.

100_7302modMedium.jpg
    Knoxville, TN
    Nibble Me This
  • FlaPoolmanFlaPoolman Posts: 11,675
    I like red bell peppers with sharp cheddar or pepperjack cheese

100_1573-1.jpg

100_1574-1.jpg
  • tillamook pepper jack cheese!

vinnysbeeftenderloin-013.jpg
  • TomM24TomM24 Posts: 1,364
    That looks really good, nice smoke ring.
  • Looks amazing! Nice presentation too. You know how those deli's sell party platters? They have nothing on you :)

Hmmmm how about a party platter of fatties, ABT's, and armadillo eggs....that sounds NICE!
    Knoxville, TN
    Nibble Me This
  • coming right up!

4jul07-017.jpg

easter2007-001.jpg

:woohoo:
  • Ron_LRon_L Posts: 163
    How about a Fatty Ronello? Regular fatty flattened, then layers with strips of poblano peppers followed by a layer of fresh chorizo and then a stick of pepper jack cheese (Habanero Jack is best). Roll it back up, cook as normal, eat and then grab the rolaids!

This is a lousy picture, but it is the only one I can find.

IMAGE_00029.jpg