Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

3:09 AM Forum Check

Options
Spring Chicken
Spring Chicken Posts: 10,255
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I sure is quiet on the Forum tonight. Only 3 Members logged on, and another 126 hanging in the wings. Got your email Loves To Shoot Clay. Thanks. Yes, I'm up.

The plumbing alert went off and I responded with my usual sense of urgency. Let off some pressure and hit the re-set leaver. All is well again.

I also performed a routine refrigerator lamp test and found it to be working great.

Rodney Dangerbird saw that I was up and reminded me to explain my previous report to those who may have become confused as to my version of what caused me to disappear for a few 24-hour segments.

Some were concerned that I may have had a medical malfunction or two. Well I'm fine and flattered that I was worried about. My story about the missing 168 time units (7 days) was an attempt to show that the mind can concoct strange stories when wishing to beat around the bush. It was simply my way of announcing that I was back.

Actually, I didn't go anywhere. I was right here each night checking the plumbing and refrigerator lamp and discussing security issues with Rodney Dangerbird as necessary duties require. But I was curious to see if I would be missed if I suddenly disappeared. Simply put, was there more than one or two co-late-nighters who would give a hoot or a cackle or a crow about my late night reports.

Apparently there were quite a few. Not only my fellow late nighters were asking my whereabouts and covering for me, there were also emails and phone calls, even from non-Eggheads who find the Forum a great place to entertain themselves. I think a couple of them were trying to find where to send flowers and condolence messages mourning my loss.

But the yoke's on me. I'm alive and well (as well as can be eggspected) and in a high state of anticipation for the upcoming Florida Eggfest. I even had another epidural steroid injection to help relieve my Mad Max Disease problem. I feel GOOOOODDD!.

So I will return now to the recharging device so that I will be fresh for today's Re-Sparking my total devotion to my Sweetie.

So now you know.

Say goodnight Leroy.

Spring "Up And No Place To Go But Down" Chicken
Spring Texas USA

Comments