Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Last night's cook again?

Warthog
Warthog Posts: 84
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Well,
I wish I could post picts, but I can't. Last night it was fillets from Omaha Steak, courtesy of the Owner of our company,who is vegitarian. I wrapped them in bacon, and to suppliment them, I did sausage wrapped quail eggs covered in a hickory rub. To that, I added mushrooms sauted in garlic and butter. The steaks were good, but those sausage wrapped eggs were the hit of the dinner. These were introduced to me last year at the PNW Eggfest by Madhatter. If you haven't done these yet, I would highly recommend them. I would have been happy with these alone. Used 1/2 country style sausage, and 1/2 mild Italian sausage.

:P

Warthog

Comments

• JLOCKHART29
    JLOCKHART29 Posts: 5,897
    Sounds great but sure wish I could see it. Why can't you post pics?
  • I have made a couple half hearted attempts at posting pictures, but when I do, I just get the link to photobucket. I just need someone to give me the layman's version on how to get pictures to the forum. I even tried to update my photo on the profile and then add a picture to the bottom like some have done. I always just get this long thread. Never a picture.

Can you help?