Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

3:01 AM Forum Check

Options
Spring Chicken
Spring Chicken Posts: 10,255
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Good morning my fine unfeatherd friends. Yes, it's me again. A wee bit late but plumbing checks have top priority. Once that alarm goes off every second counts. Never know what to expect 'til I get there. Most often it's just a pressure buildup in the overflow line, as was the case this morning. Took care of it.

After draining the line I then have to make my way to the internal cooking area where the refrigeration unit as housed. I check the light to make sure it is functioning properly, which it was, and then move to one of the rear outside observation devices where I look toward the Coop to see if Rodney Dangerbird needs assistance. His wave indicated that all is well in the security department.

Then I am obligated check the Forum to make sure its up and running. It is, but very quiet. Only 8 Members and 141 Guests catching up on reading posts.

Apparently a few Eggheads are awaiting my report, probably concerned that I may be recharing with no concern for my duties. Even with sleep inducing pills, my senses continue to monitor the plumbing alarm. And I can't recharge completely if I am worried about the Forum being off the air.

But everything is under control so I will return to the carbon unit recharging device.

Say goodnight Leroy.

Spring "Down And Out" Chicken
Spring Texas US

Comments