Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

PING:WMK-Where are the archives?

HammerHammer Posts: 1,001
edited 7:09AM in EggHead Forum
A simple question for you to please answer. Where can I find the archives? I know that they are here somewhere. I've looked under search etc; no answer as well
Thanks
Hammer

Comments

• WMKWMK Posts: 1,747
    Hammer,

The "archives" are all available via the page controls at the top of the classic index. You can use the "..." button to bring up a calendar which allows view of messages from any period in the archives.

The search function results include archived messages as well.
  • stikestike Posts: 15,597
    i dunno what "page controls", "classic index" and "..." buttons are...

i did a search this evening for a thread, and found all the responses to my original post, but not my original post.

i can't imagine responses would make it into the archive, but the post that started the whole thing wouldn't.

can you explain what "page controls", "classic index" and "..." buttons are? and can you explain what gets archived and what doesn't? having trouble navigating
    ed egli avea del cul fatto trombetta -Dante
  • HammerHammer Posts: 1,001
    Thanks David!
    Hammer