Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

PING:WMK-Where are the archives?

Options
Hammer
Hammer Posts: 1,001
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
A simple question for you to please answer. Where can I find the archives? I know that they are here somewhere. I've looked under search etc; no answer as well
Thanks
Hammer

Comments

• WMK
    WMK Posts: 1,747
    Options
    Hammer,

The "archives" are all available via the page controls at the top of the classic index. You can use the "..." button to bring up a calendar which allows view of messages from any period in the archives.

The search function results include archived messages as well.
  • stike
    stike Posts: 15,597
    Options
    i dunno what "page controls", "classic index" and "..." buttons are...

i did a search this evening for a thread, and found all the responses to my original post, but not my original post.

i can't imagine responses would make it into the archive, but the post that started the whole thing wouldn't.

can you explain what "page controls", "classic index" and "..." buttons are? and can you explain what gets archived and what doesn't? having trouble navigating
    ed egli avea del cul fatto trombetta -Dante
  • Hammer
    Hammer Posts: 1,001
    Options
    Thanks David!
    Hammer