Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Thanks BGE

Options
Tommy
Tommy Posts: 116
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Just want to say thanks to BGE for making a fine product. Since the forum doesn't want me to start a flame I'll have to can my comments about my research and difficult decision of which brand to buy but in the end I decided to go with the sure thing, BGE.
I have not been disappointed my XL BGE works as advertised, everything I read has proven to be true, I'm looking for excuses to fire up the grill now. My wife wasn't real happy with me spending that much money on a gill but now that she realizes the obvious benefit to her, as in I'm when cookin she's not, she is fully on board now. In fact I came home from work and as soon as I walked in the door she told me to fire up the grill, I did as I was told and came back in as asked her "OK what am I cooking."
So thanks BGE you delivered and I appreciate it.
(sure would love to stir the pot here but I'll be good)
Oh yeah, somebody recommended I get DR BBQ's cook book and that has worked out real well too!

Comments