Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Big shout out to Mad Max...from Redmond, WA.

Options
Fredc
Fredc Posts: 10
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Just wanted to say thank you Mad Max for the instructions on the web and your help on the phone. Plus the Naked Whiz site. The turkey turned out great. My wife and family said that it was the best turkey in our 16 years of marriage. Other family and relatives loved it too. [p]Did a brine and a Bourbon-Glazed BBQ turkey. Was very good. [p]Fred Croson[p][p][p]

Comments

• Ditto, although I s--t the bed with my turkey Naked Whiz's gravy was AWESOME!
  • WessB
    WessB Posts: 6,937
    Options
    NOLA Egger,
    Maybe you should look again.....No offense to Whiz...but that is Max`s gravy...please give credit where credit is due...you speak up like you know what you are talking about...but you make yourself look sooooooooo silly...[p]Wess

• Okeejohn
    Okeejohn Posts: 297
    Options
    WessB,
    Dude! Why so harsh??? Try to make your point about where credit is due and try to avoid personal statements like someone looking silly or speaking up like they know what they are talking about. These comments only breed negativity, something that this Foruum is not about. We are suppose to be a family with ideas to share. Thanks.

• egginator
    Options
    okeejohn,
    I think Wess had just spent 2-1/2 hours in an ER with a big knife sticking out of his foot without getting any service. I think that would make anyone cranky. I spent a lot less time than that in the ER last year when a friend dislocated his finger in the obligatory Thanksgiving Morning football game. I was back in time to take the bird off the egg and still have a great dinner.[p]Ed