Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Ping ThirdEye

Wasted WordsWasted Words Posts: 161
edited 1:18AM in EggHead Forum
I received the package today and immediately pressed the grate lifters into action. Just what I needed to finish my WessB sliders. LOL
Oh yeah, with the addtion of WessB Sliders to my repertoire I now have more BGE hounds. Hee Hee, they smell the smoke they gather.
Actually I finally cleaned the Egg today (pulled the fire ring, etc. 700 degrees does wonders). They made the process much easier.
Thanks Wayne

Comments

• thirdeyethirdeye Posts: 7,428
    Wasted Words,[p]You're welcome. That's a fast delivery time for going all the way to Florida. [p]~thirdeye~

Happy Trails
    ~thirdeye~

Barbecue is not rocket surgery
  • bobbybbobbyb Posts: 1,349
    thirdeye,
    Got mine today too. No more silicone gloves required to lift grids. I like that. Thanks for a great product.
    Bob

bobbyb,[p]Shouldn't that be "grate" product? Heheee. Glad you liked it. For once I was running ahead of my own schedule.[p]~thirdeye~

Happy Trails
    ~thirdeye~

• ribs-013.jpg
    <p />thirdeye,
    what's this? are you mass producing these?

Rick's Tropical Delight,[p]Because of the dedicated field testing of the prototype from guys like you..... Yes.[p]~thirdeye~

Happy Trails
    ~thirdeye~

Rick's Tropical Delight,[p]You have mail.[p]~t~

Happy Trails
    ~thirdeye~

• tjvtjv Posts: 3,717
    thirdeye, glad to see you up and running. T

www.ceramicgrillstore.com ACGP, Inc.