Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

New & Old Forum

Options
BamaEGG
BamaEGG Posts: 170
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
So I have made a few posts here on the new forum and have yet to have anyone reply. Is this because no one uses the new forum? Do Threads started here also post in the old forum?

Comments

• Most folks read and post on the old one because it is what they are used to. One feature of the pair is that posts submitted to the old forum are mirrored here. The reverse is not true.

Some of us like the new forum format for viewing although it has some problems, most notably the hit-or-miss of photo posting. While we do read here, when we post (and my posting is sporadic) we post on the old so as to ensure wide disemination.

Keep posting but use the old for outbound until they sort out the nature of the "New and Improved" (ha) forum
  • BamaEGG
    BamaEGG Posts: 170
    Options
    Thank you for the info. I was wondering if I was just invisible or something.