Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Home Sweet Home

Options
hayhonker
hayhonker Posts: 576
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
It's good to be home but a little sad knowing all these fresh memories are now behind me.
What an Eggtoberfest!
From dinner Thursday night to friends offering drinks Saturday night I have never known a better group of people.
I had to leave the afterparty way too early due to 'complications' with something I ate. I wish I could have said a proper goodbye to everyone.
Bobby, Tom, John, Joan, Todds (Big and Smokin), Richard, Carol, Taz and Mrs, Pamela, Sandra (almost called you this morning), RTD, Charlie, Ann, Chubby, Sydney, Max, Bill, 12, Pete, Randy, Hatch the list goes on and on and on.[p]I'll see some of you in two weeks (WessB/TIKIfest), and others in May(Waldorf), and will enjoy the rest of your company online as time passes by.[p]As has been said - it's the PEOPLE!

Comments