Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Smitty-the-Smoker Does a Bang-up Job at Eggs-by-the-Bay

Morro Bay RichMorro Bay Rich Posts: 2,227
edited 12:57AM in EggHead Forum
For those who have not experienced a "Smitty" operation you are missing out on something special. We had a good 150 (my estivate) people attend The Eggs-by-the-Bay Eggfest. The range of items cooked ranged from Hungry Man Berakfast by Celtic Wolf, and Chubby's Chick's Egg Cups (my name as I'm not sure what she calls them( in the morning to cookies and choclate brownies in the late afternoon. For the carnivore all I can say is if it ever walked, it was cooked --- and it tasted wonderful. The difference between the Egg-by-the-Bay Fest and the Atlanta Octoberfest is you could walk around without bumping into everyone and you had half a chance to taste everything before it was scarffed up by the hungry crowd.[p]I wish I had pictures but don't as I never got a chance as all I did was cook and slice tri-tip.[p]I'm sure some will will be posting with pictures and a more complete description of the goings-on.[p]GOOD SHOW SMITTY!!!![p]

Comments

• wobinwobin Posts: 211
    Morro Bay Rich,
    Rich is a lucky man having such a great grandson, hopefully he's hooked on cooking on the egg at being maybe 12-13 years old. Enjoyed him very much.[p]Thanks Zak!![p]Cheers, Glenn