Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Ping Lawn Ranger

Options
Squeeze
Squeeze Posts: 717
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Mike, we are making some Pork Tenderlion for my birthday tomorrow and I saw a post a while back from you with a mixture of Raspberry Chipotle, Mustard, Balsamic and something else. Do you have the exact ingrediants for that because it looked awesome! Thanks and I hope all is well!![p]-Kevin
Kevin Jacques
The University of Que L.L.C. ®
Killen, AL
www.uofque.com

Take Your Taste Buds to School!

Comments

• Lawn Ranger
    Lawn Ranger Posts: 5,467
    Options
    medallion2.jpg
    <p />Squeeze,
    Kevin:[p]I've done both the straight Raspberry Chipotle and a Sweet/tangy Balsamic marinade consisting of something like this:[p]A handful of Brown sugar
    3-4 ounces of Balsamic Vinegar
    2-3 ounces of Soy and Worchestershire
    a couple of Tbs. catsup
    a Tbs. of mustard[p]I still prefer the medallion method, as I think it cooks quicker and the pieces get the full advantage of the marinade, and get done more evenly. [p]Marinate and season with salt and pepper after removing from the marinade. Wrap or not with bacon prior to skewering. Grill direct at 300-350 until 145 internal. Keep your Thermapen handy because it doesn't take long. I hope this is what you needed.[p]Mike[p]medallion.jpg[p]medallion3.jpg[p]IMG_2229.jpg[p]IMG_2231.jpg[p]IMG_2266.jpg

• Squeeze
    Squeeze Posts: 717
    Options
    Thanks so much Mike!!
    Kevin Jacques
    The University of Que L.L.C. ®
    Killen, AL
    www.uofque.com

Take Your Taste Buds to School!