Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Friday night Piaaz

Options
AZ Traveler
AZ Traveler Posts: 664
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Did pizza tonight instead of Thursday night due to wind and rain. Below is the pizza on the egg:[p]IMG_0581.jpg[p]Turned out pretty good. AZ

Comments

• Scotty's Inferno
    Options
    IMGP1060%20(2).JPG?dc=4675616546419248649
    <p />AZ Traveler,
    Looks great. Pizza beats all for me. [p] Here's our Friday pizzaz- Stuffed shrooms and spinach/feta chicken sausage. Scott[p]PS- I hope Stump doesn't see this.

• AZRP
    AZRP Posts: 10,116
    Options
    AZ Traveler,
    Can you just give me a couple more weeks without posting those pizza pics? I'm salivating all over the keyboard, but I have lost 8 lbs so far. Hope all is well with ya, and it looks like winter is finally over. -RP

• AZ Traveler
    Options
    AZRP,
    Sorry about the pics, had to use up the last of the dough I had made up. Gotta try the sourdough soon. Glad to hear you are doing good, I think really good. Everything is well here and I'm with you on thinking winter is over, again. Enjoy the warm weather for awhile. John

• AZ Traveler
    Options
    Scotty's Inferno,
    That looks pretty good to me. I'll bet it was yummy. And yes, if Stump sees it I'm afraid he will have a field day. Enjoy your evening, John