Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Egg location

Options
Mayberry Smoker
Mayberry Smoker Posts: 64
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Does anyone have their egg on a enclosed screened in porch. We're thinking of putting a screened in patio room just off of our kitchen and I was thinking of fixing a place for my egg in their with an exaust fan, sink and cabinets. Just wondering what the experts thought of this or if this is just a new egger with to much time on my hands.

Comments

• Jopa
    Jopa Posts: 155
    Options
    Mayberry Smoker,
    I've got mine enclosed in my lani with white ceiling that opens to our pool. I use a stand up fan to blow the smoke when needed. I've had the same fan for five years and the ceiling is still nice and white.Drop me an email address and I'll send you some pictures.
    Joe in Ocala Florida

• BlueSmoke
    BlueSmoke Posts: 1,678
    Options
    Mayberry Smoker,
    Ditto Jopa, except that instead of a standup fan we have a ceiling fan. The vanes get a grey film on them, which comes off with soap and water - ceiling and porch furniture stay nice and clean.[p]Exhaust fan, sink, cabinets??? No, I think you need a trial run before you "ruin" your patio: I'll volunteer ours. <grin>[p]Ken