Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Dizzy wings

Options
Mayberry Smoker
Mayberry Smoker Posts: 64
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Made the wing recipe on the Dizzy Pig web site. They turned out great, the only thing I did different was I cooked them indirect on a raised grid. Does anyone have a good sauce to put on them, my oldest son said they were good but needed a sauce on them.

Comments

• Mayberry Smoker,
    I have found that Frank's Buffalow Wing sauce heated along with butter, is my favorite. I just dip them in the Franks then ready to eat

• Mayberry Smoker,[p]I use a fool proof recipe, sorry I don't have measure amounts so I will guess:[p]Heat 1 stick of butter in a sauce pan
    Add half bottle or so of Louisiana Hot Sauce
    3/4 cup white vinegar
    1/2 cup of brown sugar
    1 big squeeze of ketchup and 1 big squeeze of yellow mustard. Cook this down a bit and toss with wings when you pull them off the grill.

• EggRacer
    EggRacer Posts: 400
    Options
    Mayberry Smoker,[p]Rainman has it right. Frank's Buffalo wing sauce is great on wings and other things as well.
    XLBGE & LBGE
    North Richland Hills, TX