Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Let's KICK off WOOSDAY

eggaholiceggaholic Posts: 309
edited 12:49PM in EggHead Forum
nyprime18.jpg

Comments

• eggaholic,
    that sir, is a great shot![p]why am i hungry all of the sudden?

• fishlessmanfishlessman Posts: 23,020
    100_1227.jpg
    <p />eggaholic,
    some lamb stew reheated on the egg with a little cherry smoke. and a non egg lobster/crab lasagna with a bechemel sauce and peas. has any one done anything with a bechemel sauce on the egg, not sure how it would take the smoke, ill give it a try someday but curious to see if its been done and what the results were. this had parmesian and some type of portuguese soft white cheese in it
    100_1228.jpg

• 30dec06-020-1.jpg
    <p /><p align="center">lately... i've been on a "meat with bones stickin outta it" kick![p]<p align="center">lamb lollipops:
    31dec06-004.jpg[p]<p align="center">beef ribs:
    1jan07-016.jpg[p]<p align="center">pork rib roast:
    30dec06-060.jpg[p]<p align="center">p.s.[p][p][p]
    <p align="center"><font size="7"><font color="#FF0000">G</font><font color="#C0C0C0">O</font>
    <font color="#FF0000">B</font><font color="#C0C0C0">U</font><font color="#FF0000">C</font><font color="#C0C0C0">K</font><font color="#FF0000">E</font><font color="#C0C0C0">Y</font><font color="#FF0000">E</font><font color="#C0C0C0">S</font><font color="#FF0000">!</font><font color="#C0C0C0">!</font>
    </font>[/p][p][p][p][p]

• HermHerm Posts: 206
    eggaholic,[p]Here's some Sea Bass and some stuffed chicken thighs.[p]SeaBass.jpg[p]StuffedThighs3.jpg
  • TRexTRex Posts: 2,714
    bottomroastsliced1.jpg
    <p />eggaholic,[p]Here's some bottom round roast that was really yummy.[p]And, for Rick's TD, some meat with bones sticking out of it:[p]12-2ribsdone3.jpg[p]And, in the spirit of the season, the traditional prime rib:[p]augustaprimesliced.jpg[p]And some fireworks:[p]pr05sear1.jpg[p]HAPPY WOOSDAY!![p]TRex
  • TRex,
    THAT does it! i'm getting a new camera and more meat!

• Lawn RangerLawn Ranger Posts: 5,466
    house004.jpg
    <p />eggaholic,
    I've been moving and cleaning for six solid days, but finally got to cook Sunday night for the first time at the new house. The lighting was wierd, but the pecan smoked, balsamic (and other ingredients) marinated wings were great! Julie Applegate gave me some of her new Chipotle Seasoning in Atlanta, and this was a good test for it. I put a large dose in the marinade, and boy was it good. It's also great on breakfast eggs. [p]BTW, yes, I still own both homes.[p]house001.jpg[p]

• eggaholiceggaholic Posts: 309
    Lawn Ranger,
    Those look really yummy. Can't even imagine 2 homes, even if they are across the street. One is bad enough.

TRex,
    Those are the kind of fireworks i likes. Mainly because of the out come but noise-less is the best part at 1:30am.

Rick's Tropical Delight,
    Here's a 2 boner.
    PICT0015.jpg

fishlessman,
    Can taste the lamb stew from the pic.

• thirdeyethirdeye Posts: 7,428
    89c13b31.jpg
    <p />eggaholic,[p]Today, all my pictures are lamb......picnic, boneless shoulder, leg and the whole enchilada.[p]6dc724fe.jpg[p]2ab660b3.jpg[p]pd6.jpg[p]~thirdeye~[p]

Happy Trails
    ~thirdeye~

Barbecue is not rocket surgery
    Rick's Tropical Delight,
    Liked these too but wanted to keep the post down this time....[p]nyprime16.jpg[p]nyprime20.jpg

thirdeye,
    Wish my wife liked lamb. I love it so i limit myself to racks and consume the whole thing.

• eggaholic,
    they're all great mon and i can taste it from here![p]i'm probably the only one in here with a 45.2 dial-up connection so post away. i was buying some songs last night from the istore and they took forever to download!

• CornfedCornfed Posts: 1,324
    TRex,[p]Dang, looks like that SLR fell into the right hands. Nice shots!
    Cornfed

• The Christmas turkey this year, done on my brand new 2 day old egg

[ul][li]http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p139/russ24goblue/DSCF0041.jpg[/ul]
    Smokin' Wolverine,
    Just think what u could and couldn't at two days old.

• The Egg never ceases to amaze

• Clay QClay Q Posts: 4,435
    BGENewYearsRibs2007004.jpg
    <p />Let the cooking begin for 2007!

Christmas06001.jpg

Christmas06002.jpg

My first cook was Chinese Rib BBQ.
    Happy New Year!
    ClayQ

• ClayQ,
    Any left?
    On my way!

ClayQ,
    Have really become a BIG fan of Belgian ale as of late. Been doing this one...
    Beer25.jpg[p]Have had this twice to expensive to do all the time 11.00per
    Beer54.jpg

• NewbsNewbs Posts: 188
    Smokin' Wolverine,[p]Just curious....How did the stuffing turn out? I did my stuffing in foil pouches because I thought that the bread would take on too much smoke. I used the Mad Max method and the turkey was fantastic.[p]Cheers,[p]John
  • eggaholic,[p]PC160041.jpg[p]PC160039.jpg[p]PC160037.jpg
  • eggaholic,[p]Christmas Dinner. Four pound dry-aged, boneless. EVOO and Raising the Steaks. Best ever....
    DSC00692.jpg

Eggecutioner,
    Loves them ABT's doing mine these days with Italian Sausage is a little more work but worth the taste.

SouthOfI10,
    used rasin the steaks on these tooooooo.....was a 3 rib roast that i cut because didn't have time to cook whole. Still eating off it.
    nyprime3.jpg[p]nyprime10.jpg[p]nyprime20.jpg

• ronbeauxronbeaux Posts: 988
    eggaholic,
    Filets[p]

newyearsday005.jpg[p]
    newyearsday003.jpg[p]
    [p]Oh heck, might as well. Boiled shrimp

lakehouse018.jpg[p]
    lakehouse017.jpg[p]

• eggaholic,
    Dang that looks good! Now, I'm hungry! Leftover babybacks tonight...

• gdenbygdenby Posts: 5,945
    RabbitTandoor.jpg
    <p />eggaholic,[p]A small contribution to Woosday, tandoori style rabbit. Not the best picture, but it was some pretty good rabbit.[p]gdenby