Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Three Years and a Merry Christmas

Options
Scotty's Inferno
Scotty's Inferno Posts: 170
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
P1010009.JPG?dc=4675461752637302777
<p />Friends,
Tomorrow marks 3 years since I got my first egg. Within hours I found this forum. By March, I was at the Florida Eggfest meeting Tonia, Larry, Wardster and more.

Since then I have met, talked to and emailed so many extremely cool and brilliant people. I have convinced many friends that life is too short to not have an Egg. I can't believe the power of an old world cooker combined with the internet. It has been so fun.[p] In the scheme of things, cooking for friends and family seems to be a very worthy, important and rewarding endeavor. This forum is evidence of that.

Enjoy the time with your family and your awesome food. Keep sharing the knowledge. Many Thanks, Scott [p]PS-this handle is much more worn today.

Comments

• HolySmokes
    Options
    Scotty's Inferno,[p]Just testing everything for our turkey tomorrow, lookin' good and yes, this forum (and the egg) have had a real impact around here too.
    It's a great cooker and a great bunch of folks.[p]Merry Christmas!
    HolySmokes

• BBQBluesStringer
    Options
    Scotty's Inferno,[p]It was summer of 2001 that I bought my Large BGE on advice from members of this forum. I did everything from low-n-slow to TRex with complete confidence based on the information I gleaned from this group. Bad food? Never!! Life is too short.[p]Happy Christmas to you and yours!

• ronbeaux
    ronbeaux Posts: 988
    Options
    Scotty's Inferno,
    And a Merry Christmas to you! I got my second in Florida and have tried to wear it out.