Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Rib Eye Roast

uncbbquncbbq Posts: 165
edited 6:46AM in EggHead Forum
Just bought a choice Angus boneless rib roast on special at local butcher for $9/lb. I have followed multiple threads here about standing rib roasts. Would you guys cook a boneless rib roast the same? I have a couple of eaters who have to have it at least medium-well, so I'll probably slice off a piece and let it cook to their liking, saving the rest for a medium-rare finish. More end pieces that way, too.
Suggestions?
Thanks

Comments

• Cook it to your liking.
    Open up the dampers on the EGG and let it get good and hot while the roast sets.
    Slice for serving. The slices that need to be cooked more get T-Rexed.[p]OR[p]Cut the roast into two pieces before cooking. One to be cooked to rare, the other to medium-well.