Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Appetizer Ideas?

Options
Zilm-disabled
Zilm-disabled Posts: 69
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Help, I forgot that the Christmas Cantata at my Church was tonight and as a result have no thoughts or ideas as to what to bring. It will have to be fairly simple and easy to prepare and tasty to boot. I currently have one arm in a cast so it's not easy to prepare much and I live in a small town.[p]My reputation is at stake here as over the past few years everybody has begun to seek out my egg'd food first.

Comments

• BobS
    BobS Posts: 2,485
    Options
    Zilm,
    Chicken wings are easy and good either hot or cold[p]Grilled brats (or any sausage) that are sliced are good. Could make a sauce with appricot or peach jam (about 3/4 cup) with about a half a cup of dried cranberries) and 4-5 tablespoons of water or tripple sec to reduce the consistency.[p]A couple of grilled and sliced fatties would be wonderful too.[p]The Dizzy Pig, Ginger lime chicken kabobs are FANTASTIC and easy to make. You can just put a single piece on a each stick or take them off the sticks before serving.