Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

multiple egg spouse troubles?

2»

Comments

• UGAVET
    UGAVET Posts: 577
    ugavet,
    well, thanks for all the advise. Ive enjoyed seeing everyones responses to my dilema. Im sure everything will be ok. She is pretty spoiled so she cant say too much. I think i like the beer made me do it reponses best. she would get a kick out of that. Cant wait till a week from tommorow. Look forward to seeing everyone there.

• AZRP
    AZRP Posts: 10,116
    ugavet,
    Is she comming with you? The atmosphere at the fest would certainly soften the blow. -RP

• EdF
    EdF Posts: 121
    Indeed!

I'm fortunate. My then-girlfriend, now-wife, is the one who told me about the egg. Said she'd seen one in a store a few years before, and lusted for it, but didn't have anyplace to use it. Not sure how she'd feel about buying another, but I'm putting together a second large out of parts that have been replaced.
  • ugavet,[p]Asking forgiveness is always better than asking for permision! You have Cajonnes Grande, I must say![p]rb
  • The Naked Whiz,
    And if she ever does start to give you grief all you need to say is: Porta-potty! ;-)

• J Appledog
    J Appledog Posts: 1,046
    ChuckGGa,
    I also got a used large with table and a grillion accessories for $200.00. It belonged to the ex-husband....

• RhumAndJerk
    RhumAndJerk Posts: 1,506
    ugavet,
    Stand there and tell her who the boss is.
    Then turn around and run in a zig-zag like patter to make it harder to hit you when she throws things at you.
    Buy flowers before returning to the house.[p]There is also the standby … I purchased it for you trick.[p]Hope this helps,
    RhumAndJerk[p]

• ugavet,
    Tell her Rachel Ray and Giani Delaurentas we about to have their way with you when you realized how much you love her, and you snapped out of it and decided to buy her these, so
    you'd be true to her............