Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Phil is getting an EGG!

Options
Phil
Phil Posts: 26
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
That is right![p]Phil is getting an egg after a long, long, long wait!

Comments

• Celtic Wolf
    Celtic Wolf Posts: 9,773
    Options
    Phil,[p] As one of the new egg family members let me welcome you and if you haven't already read the Naked Whiz's site. It just might save your steak or your arm..
    [ul][li]TNW[/ul]
  • Celtic Wolf,
    Thanks, In our office we have 2 experienced EGG user. From waht I undersatnd, TNW is required reading with EGG users. I can't wait will I build my table and start cooking on the EGG[p]Phil

• rootboy,
    I just bought my egg and know no one to discuss cooking on it. I'm relying on web and a video. What is TNW required reading w/egg users? I want to learn to cook on the BGE like all you experienced ones.

• Celtic Wolf
    Celtic Wolf Posts: 9,773
    Options
    pru,[p] Here is the link again. TNW has put together an extremely comprehensive page on every thing you will ever need to know about your Egg.[p]The rest comes from Practice!!
    [ul][li]The Naked Whiz[/ul]
  • gdenby
    gdenby Posts: 6,239
    Options
    pru,[p]And after you've read thru TNW's concise and organized site, start wading through the archives of this forum. Not only will some of the pics provide inspiration on all the kinds of food you can do on an Egg, but an trove of tips and tricks. The archive search funtion works semi-O.K. too.[p]gdenby