Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

"??GREEN EGG UNIVERSITY QUESTONS????

Options
Smok'inCSI
Smok'inCSI Posts: 54
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Are you gods of the egg going to have another university class, so that we "mortals" of the egg can aspire to drink from the fountain of godly knowledge??
M

Comments

• Spring Chicken
    Spring Chicken Posts: 10,255
    Options
    Smok'in CSI,
    I hope the "Univeristy" concept is adopted into all future Eggfests. I was a "Professor" at the recent Texas Eggfest. From an instructor's standpoint, it was fun. From a student's standpoint, it was both fun and very helpful. Even after seven years of cooking on the Egg, I still learned a few things. More important, I enjoyed sharing what I know. [p]Eggcellent idea.[p]Spring "Professor In Good Standing" Chicken
    Spring Texas USA

• GenesGrill
    GenesGrill Posts: 308
    Options
    Smok'in CSI,
    I'd love to see this at the Hotlanter eggfest...hint, hint!!!!!

• Bordello
    Bordello Posts: 5,926
    Options
    Spring Chicken,
    WAY to go "Professor"[p]Regards,
    Bordello

• SirKeats
    SirKeats Posts: 159
    Options
    Smok'in CSI,[p]Unless I'm confused about what this is exactly... they're doing some "teaching" sessions at the EggsByTheBay Eggfest at the end of this month. I'm looking forward to it!