Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Dizzy Pig Sauce

Options
Newbs
Newbs Posts: 188
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Dizzy Pig has done it again.....[p]My folks picked up a large B.G.E. of their own after sampling a few meals that I had cooked up on mine. They were fortunate enough to meet QFan at a trade show up here in Canada and they picked up a couple of jars of the new Maximum Viscosity Sauce. We tried it last Sunday at the inaugural cook on their new egg. Did a couple of pork loin roasts. One with Tsunami Spin and the other with Dizzy dust. Both were fantastic. The big hit, though, was bone-in, skin-on chicken breasts, lightly dusted with corn flour and dizzy dust and then sauced with the new Maximum Viscosity Sauce near the end of the cook. We only cooked the chicken because a couple of my nieces do not care for pork. There was a little bit left over after the girls had taken theirs and it did not last long. Terrific flavour! We'll be doing that again. Thanks guys!

Comments

• Nature Boy
    Nature Boy Posts: 8,687
    Options
    Newbs,
    Man, you got more than I got! LOL.[p]I got a little when Qfan was down in Carolina a couple weeks back. He did a great job with that sauce I think. I gotta get out and cook sumthin with it now.[p]cheers!
    Chris

DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
    Instagram: @DizzyPigBBQ
  • Newbs
    Options
    Nature Boy,[p]Guess I have an insider's edge that you don't..ha![p]Question....[p]The chicken thighs that I see you cooking in the pics on you site at the various competitions....are those "Nature Boy's Tangy Chicken Thighs"?[p]Cheers,[p]John

• Nature Boy
    Nature Boy Posts: 8,687
    Options
    Howdy John
    All those chicken recipes were posted on this site 5 or 6 years ago when I was big getting creative playing with different Asian influenced marinades. Our competition chicken is very much different, as those flavors are a little edgy for a BBQ competition. I can't really post our competition recipe, but I can say that the main flavoring is our rubs.
    Cheers back!
    Chris

DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
    Instagram: @DizzyPigBBQ
  • Newbs
    Options
    Thanks Chris. Appreciated and understood. I have noticed that a few of your posted recipes are asian influenced. I have tried your ginger lime chicken and your inspiration chicken. I also just read your recipe for vietnature country ribs...gonna have to try that one soon too.[p]Thanks for the help...you're making me look good..as a BBQ chef, that is. LOL![p]Cheers,[p]John