Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

custom Stainless Steel Draft Door & FL Eggfest

Options
Rumrunner
Rumrunner Posts: 563
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Which Egger makes the ss draft door with the half daisy wheel on the left hand side of the draft door?[p]The Florida Egg Fest this past weekend at Silver River State Park (Ocala) was another rip roaring success. Thanks to Tonia and Larry for all their hard work. Also, thanks to the other sponsors for their participation. [p]It was great to see old friends...Qbabe & QBH, Wardster and LadyJ, YoYo, Banker John, Borders and it was even better this year with meeting some new friends and putting faces to the forum handles. Forgive me if your name was left out, but Olde Phartitis is setting in. Ronbeaux and his wife, Sandbagger, Chubby and Ann, Humpty and wife, Tripp and Jennfier, Jay & Kathy, Richard, Eddiemac, GatorBob, MollyShark (who shared our cabin), Egret, Jopa, Mr. H..etc, etc and some whose names I never really remembered Lest I forget Bobby-Q and Brenda from BGE, it was nice meeting you.

Comments

• Sandbagger
    Sandbagger Posts: 977
    Options
    Rumrunner, I enjoyed shaking your hand and finally meeting you. The person you are looking for is eggor and he calls the device Lucy. He added a guru option to mine: so I guess it is Ms. Lucy Guru. [p]Thanks Tonia and Larry for all the hard work. I had a wonderful time. I hardly ate anything Sunday. [p]Hey Banker John, I think you did me a favor by drinking BOTH batches of cherry juice. It made the drive back to Orlando much easier not having that worry about that cocktail additive. [p]Thanks to all and see ya next time....T

• Rumrunner,
    eggor44 (Scott) would be your man. Try a ping for "Lucy". That's the name for the custom vent. I'm lucky enough to have one. I'm also pushing for a name change to "Buzz". What a great product and very cleanly made.....
    Regards,
    Darian

• eggor
    eggor Posts: 777
    Options
    Rumrunner,[p]Hey Steve, I figure if you made a good gesture to someone in need, without expecting anything in return, then it just makes it that much better when someone offers you something out of the blue. There are a few others that I still need to contact.[p]Scott

• Jopa
    Jopa Posts: 155
    Options
    Rumrunner,
    I was sure nice to meet you. And if your travels you find your back in Ocala give me a call.

• Banker John
    Banker John Posts: 583
    Options
    Luke is BANNED from bringing cherry bombs in the future... Missy, are you reading this???? LOL[p]Tom, It was a pleasure to meet you and press palms with you too. I look forward to cooking with you again![p]Banker John